LAWS, ETIQUETTE, and PENALTIES
1. SAFETY FIRST – You are all in charge of safety. If
it looks unsafe, it is.
2. Be On Time – Class starts on time. It’s ok to show up early and
work on mobility until your class starts (Everyone needs extra mobility). In
the event a class runs over their time, this is not the time to start your
warm-up while the previous class is in the middle of a WOD, remain on mobility
until the class is finished. If you are late, you’re late. Pay the consequences.
3. Do Not Drop Equipment – This includes empty barbells,
kettlebells, dumbbells, overhead medicine balls. This is a safety rule, first
violation gets you the burpee penalty, and second gets you the PVC. Sorry, no
4. Cell Phones – Make sure they are on silent! No phone use during skill sessions or during
a WOD. This creates complacency, which creates injury. This is also
disrespectful to the coach and the rest of the class.
5. RESPECT – This is a 2-way street…Give and you
6. Forbidden Word - Can't, Can not, or any word or words that mean the same.
1. Personal Belongings – Be sure to store all personal belongings in the shelves provided. Keep bags, jackets, and gear off WOD floor space. Water bottles should be kept off main reception desk away from check in computer. ALL belongings SHOULD be taken with you at the end of class. Coaches have their own stuff. Thanks.
2. Bathrooms – Leave it as clean as it was when you
3. Sweat, Blood, and Tears – Be sure to shed all three, just clean
it up afterwards. Wipes are available to
clean gear and area. Be courteous and wipe your pit sweat of the band
4. Clean Up – Return all used equipment to its
5. Provide Support – You joined a community of like minded
people. You are all here for the same reason, to be better.
6. Have Fun - This is your hour. To release all tension. To get strong. To forget the outside. Be loud.
There are only a couple instances where you will pay for your penalty
Leave Class on the Run = 20 (consider this your buy-out for leaving class early)
Keep up to date on all things happening with the